HOW CAN TFP HYDROGEN PRODUCTS HELP?
We are experts in the development of electrochemical materials, specialising in solutions that facilitate the development of our customers’ technologies whilst remaining cost effective.
Our catalytic coatings are effective in the production of sodium hypochlorite, and provide both the durability and high efficiency that is critical to the electrochlorination process. These MMO coatings also operate effectively under a wide range of conditions, making them suitable for applications such as ballast water treatment, which may operate at temperatures close to freezing during some parts of the year.
TFP Hydrogen Products’ unique coating process also inherently provides a protective coating to the titanium electrodes used in electrochlorination, improving corrosion resistance and lifetime in harsh environments. Our coating formulations are also proven for effective use in seawater conditions and at a range of temperatures.
Our specialist coating method is cost-effective and also rapidly scalable, enabling the capacity to mass produce electrodes when necessary.
We have a highly experienced team of specialists in chemistry, electrochemistry, electrochemical engineering, materials science and analytical science who can specify the optimum MMO coating formulation for your application. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with our customers to deliver a tailor-made composition based on the specific requirements of your system, in order to achieve the best possible long-term performance and efficiency.
THE KEY BENEFITS:
TFP Hydrogen Products’ coated electrodes have high efficiency for hypochlorite production.
- Our MMO coatings also have high durability and are very corrosion-resistant in harsh environments, which means they will require minimal replacement and maintenance.
- Our coatings are effective across a broad range of temperatures.
- Electrodes can be supplied from a drawing, simplifying the supply chain.
- Very competitive in price compared to other MMO coatings, due to the unique coating method.
- Coatings can be tailored to suit the application & system requirements.
- Development can be taken from laboratory concept to industrial-scale manufacture. Our process is fully scalable to meet customer demand.
- TFP Hydrogen Products is an independent supplier of electrodes not electrochlorination systems.
- Helps comply with the latest ballast water treatment regulations.
There are a number of applications that can also make use of this technology, including:
- High purity water
- Sea water treatment
- Process water treatment
- Swimming pool water
- Marine growth prevention
- Marine sewage treatment
Need more information?
Please get in touch