TFP Hydrogen Products specialise in developing a custom solution for our customers. We have been collaborating with CCell since early 2018, and were involved in the development of a prototype for their coral regeneration system. This work involved designing a suitable coating composition for the anode to deliver optimum, long term performance in a challenging environment.
Our Mixed Metal Oxide (MMO) coated anodes are now used in the system and are powered by CCell wave paddles which harness wave power. The device uses electrolysis to extract limestone rock (calcium carbonate) out of the seawater and precipitate it onto a steel frame. This rock provides an ideal backbone for the corals to grow on and the newly formed reef becomes self-sustaining.
THE KEY BENEFITS:
- Our MMO coatings have a high durability and are very corrosion resistant in harsh environments.
- Our coatings are effective across a broad range of temperatures.
- Coatings can be tailored to suit the application & system requirements.
- Very competitive on price compared to other MMO coatings, due to unique and proprietary coating method.
- Direct dialogue with highly skilled team.
- A development can be taken from laboratory concept to industrial scale manufacture. Our process is fully scalable to meet customer demand.
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE INFORMATION?
Please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.