Our consideration of the environment encompasses all aspects of the business, from supply chain, to improving production efficiencies and investing in alternative energy. We integrate best practice with continuous improvement on a day to day basis in our efforts to minimise our environmental impact and our carbon footprint.
Our environmental policy ensures we are committed to:
- Preventing pollution of land, air and water
- Continually investing in environmentally sustainable improvements
- Controlling and minimising waste, re-using and recycling where possible
- Conserving energy and water
- Reducing the carbon intensity of our business
As a company we have an aggressive Innovation Roadmap which will see improvements and new materials emerge over the coming years, and we are already planning its next phase of manufacturing technology that will allow co-location with rapid start-up times, further supporting OEMs as they establish global manufacturing bases.